2021 Central Florida Council’s Camp Card Sale Information
The 2021 Central Florida Council’s Camp Card Sale will begin February 1, 2021 and end May 1, 2021. This $5.00 camp card will help Scouts earn their way to camp, with the potential of earning up to 40% commission on every camp card sold!
We are not just selling discount cards, we are selling Camp! While the camp card discounts are a plus, what you are really selling is character and a better community. You are making sure that every Scout can benefit from an unparalleled camping experience.
What are Camp Cards?
Camp Cards are discount cards to various businesses in our Central Florida Council service area. This FUNdraiser allows Scouts to earn up to $2 for every card sold for themselves or their Unit.
Our $5 camp card helps Scouts earn their way to camp! Selling Camp Cards is an easy no risk way to teach Scouts the value of earning their way. Going to camp is the highlight of every Scout’s year. Shouldn’t they understand the value of that experience?
This sale plays an essential role in allowing you to generate the funds for your Unit, and to send your Scouts to camp this summer.
Imagine being able to pay for a MAJOR portion of what your Unit does for an entire year with Camp Card profits. Trips…camp outs…training…advancements…blue & gold banquets…courts of honor…trailers…uniforms…day camp…resident camp…summer camp!
Our goal is to give all Scouts and Venturers the opportunity to earn the money needed to have the best unparalleled Scouting summer ever!
Please share the following link with Scouts pertaining to safely selling camp cards. This video is provided by our friends and front line workers at Nemours Children’s Hospital. THIS LINK
Greenback (our virtual component of our camp card fundraiser)
- Greenback® our virtual camp card fundraiser is to help Scouts raise funds without the need to leave your home. Essentially Scouts will be able to sell a “camp card” online.
- When someone makes a purchase through the online portal, they will receive a greenback membership, including thousands in savings at over 350,000 great places to shop, dine, and travel nationwide.
- For each $10 purchase made, customers would receive a 3-month membership to greenback, and for purchases of $25 or greater, they will receive a one year membership.
Sample Greenback Offers:
- The greenback for Scouting Everyday Savings app contains over 350,000 offers at great places to shop, dine, & travel.
- The app also contains a powerful hotel booking engine powered by Priceline and offers special hotel rates only for members and not available to the general public.
- Some examples of merchant offers include, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Peach Valley Cafe, Firestone Tires, Office Depot, ACE Hardware, Jersey Mike’s, Tijuana Flats, Papa John’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, and many more that can be used NATIONWIDE!
How do I Sign Up?
Please contact Tia Pendleton at the Council Office to participate in our Annual Camp Card Fundraiser.
Selling camp cards gives Scouts a spring fundraiser to generate funds in preparation for summer camps. This relieves the pressure for units to conduct a spaghetti dinner, car wash, pine straw sale, etc. The card sells for $5.00 and is a great way for someone to support Scouting. Scouts can earn up to 40% commission AND camp certificates AND more!
INCENTIVES THIS YEAR!
Participating Scout earn commission and earn the prize of attending a camp within the Central Florida Council! Scouts choose their goal level and seek out to reach it! Bi-weekly drawings are also held to help steer our Scouts to an unparalleled camping experience!
We are not just selling Discount Cards, we are selling Camp! While the camp card discounts are a plus, what you are really selling is character and a better community. You are making sure that every Scout can benefit from an unparalleled camping experience.
How and where do I sell camp cards?
Think of creative places to sell camp cards. Scouts can sell camps cards to family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, storefront sales (make sure you ask permission from the establishment), door-to-door, church, sporting events.